Monday, August 31, 2009

Panda Garden: Takeout!


Twelve years ago, a weary and tired Jones family rolled into Ellensburg a day before the moving truck would arrive. Hungry and roaming a foriegn land, the Joneses stumbled across The Panda Garden. Ever since that fateful night, we've been loyal customers, ordering family style at least once every other month. No special order is too weird or difficult for Lily, who has served us absolutely every time we've visited day or night. Sure there are other Chineese food resturaunts in town, and sure there is a good variety of other Asian foods to choose from, but Panda Garden is by far the most consistent ethnic resturaunt in all of Ellensburg. They're fast, hot, and the mongolian beef tastes exactly how the mongolian beef tasted twelve years ago! I give the Panda Garden 7 I-think-I'm-good-with-chopstics-until-I-actually-try-to-use-them-and-give-up-when-I-get-to-the-rice-and-afterwards-i'm-still-hungrys out of 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment